What a strange descriptor for organizations! How can I really call my organization ‘faith-based’? What would really qualify it as such?
Does my organization…
- have assurance of things it hopes for
- have a conviction for things we cannot actually see
- have a relentless trust in God that goes beyond our projected goals and budget
- trust more in God’s providing than its own talents, gifts, and leadership
- say “God’s grace and gospel are sufficient for me” before saying “insufficient funds”
- trust the Holy Spirit is accomplishing great things with or without us
- take risks that can only be described as faithful
- step out on nothing to land on something
- come to the end of things with an awe that it actually happened the way it did
- give more credit to God than the team
How “faith-based” is your organization?